November 7, at the School of Olympic Reserve “Priboi, ” championship of the Tyumen region’s national sport wrestling “Koresh” in memory of the Hero of Russia Raushan Abdullin due to open.
The competition will be attended by young men born years 1998 – 2000 in different weight categories, ranging from 50 and ending with the category over 90 kg.
Open championship of the Tyumen region’s national sport wrestling “Koresh” is aimed at:
- Promoting and further developing the national sport wrestling “Koresh” in Tyumen, Tyumen region and the regions of Russia;
- Promoting patriotism among the youth;
- Raising the level of sportsmanship;
- Strengthening friendship and the further development of sport relations between the peoples of Russia;
- Identification of the strongest fighters of the national sport wrestling “Koresh” in the Tyumen region.
Organizers: Congress of Tatars of the Tyumen region, the Committee on Nationalities of the Tyumen Region, Youth sports school “Priboi.”
Press office The Congress of Tatars in the Tyumen region