April 18, 2015, Office of the Plenipotentiary Representative of the Republic of Tatarstan holds in Moscow First Moscow Youth Forum “Bridge Moscow – Tatarstan”. The purpose of the meeting – the consolidation of youth associations in the Moscow region, attracting to cooperate with Tatarstan, educate a new generation in the spirit of patriotism and love for the Fatherland.
The event will be attended by Acting President of the Republic of Tatarstan Rustam Minnikhanov.
The meeting will be held in the framework of the celebration dedicated to the 95th anniversary of the Tatar Autonomous Soviet Socialist Republic and the 25th anniversary of the new state of the Republic of Tatarstan, as well as the 70th anniversary of the Great Victory.
Our outstanding compatriots and countrymen, the success of whom is pride of Tatarstan will perform before the youth. Among them:
- Deputy Minister of Finance of the Russian Airat Farrah,
- General of the Army, WWII veteran Makhmoud GAREEV,
- Chairman of the Russian Muftis Council, mufti sheikh Ravil Gaynutdin,
- Academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences and the Academy of Medical Sciences, renowned heart surgeon Renat Akchurin,
- Vice-President of the Russian Academy of Sciences, chairman of the NGO “Friendly Association of Tatarstan” in Moscow Talia Khabrieva,
- President of the corporation “Russian standard” Rustam Tariq,
- Editor in chief of “Rossiyskaya Gazeta” Vladislav Fronin,
- First Channel correspondent Timur SIRAZIEV
- Historian and publicist Marat Safarov and many others.
Anyone will be able to ask speakers questions.
To participate in the Forum young people from Moscow and the Moscow region have been invited – students of metropolitan universities and young professionals.
Opening of the Forum
Greeting to the forum participants by Acting President of the Republic of Tatarstan Rustam Nurgalievich Minnikhanov.
Points of thematic clusters:
- “The presentation of the economic potential of Tatarstan”
- “Youth of Tatarstan”
- “How to be successful?”
- “Patriot Homeland, who is he?”
- “Preservation of traditions and language in a metropolis.”
Cultural and entertainment program.
Forum Getting Started at 13:00
Address: Moscow, Novy Arbat, 21