Today in Tchaikovsky Concert Hall of the Korston Hotel in Moscow the Day of Tatar Youth and the IV Award Ceremony for the winners of the Kharyakyat Project Contest took place.
The Kharyakyat is a place where only one time in a year all the most talented and successful representatives of the Tatar industry meet in one place. This event, which unites not only the entire Tatar youth of the Moscow region, but also guests from different parts of Russia and the world. Active youth associations, advanced Tatar designers, language schools and courses, mobile applications and many more – all on one day and in one place.
The initiator and organizer of the annual contest “Kharyakyat ” is the Youth Council created under the Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Tatarstan in the Russian Federation.
The purpose of the award is to preserve and develop the Tatar culture, traditions, language, spiritual and moral education, community activities, as well as the unification of Tatar youth living in the Moscow region.
The awards were presented in five categories:
- “The best project in the sphere of preserving the Tatar language, literature, history, tradition, culture of the Tatar people, uniting the Tatar youth”;
- “The best project in the field of sport, healthy lifestyle, spiritual and moral education of youth”;
- “The best project in the field of IT and media space, design, textiles and architecture”;
- “The best youth association” (student colleges of the university);
- “Reliable shoulder” (awarding the prize to patrons who are not indifferent to the creative activity of Tatar youth).
The event has been attended by deputies of the State Duma of the Russian Federation, members of the Government of the Republic of Tatartsyan, prominent public figures, representatives of the business and theater after G. Kamal.
This year the organizers prepared a rich program with pleasant surprises. Within the framework of the event there was a presentation of youth projects and awards ceremony, a concert with participation of pop stars from Moscow, the Republic of Tatarstan and the Republic of Bashkortostan, chak-chak party, interactive, communication, photo shoot and, of course, a Tatar disco.
The performance was delighted by such artists as Ilgiz Shaikhraziev, Gulnaz Asayeva, Sumbel Bilalova, Alfiya Sharipova, Alfiya Nigmatullina, Ildan dance ensemble, Elvira Rakipova, music groups Shurale, Safra, Kazan World, Grato quartet, ZAMAN ethno project, Dilia Akhmetshina, Liya Shamsina, and other famous pop artists.