Development strategy of the Tatar people
(from the point of view of the descendant of the dispossessed Tatars,
who lived all his life in Magnitogorsk)
- The current state of Tatar society
- The conditions in which the Tatar population exists. Country Development Trends
- The foundation of people’s development strategy
- Organizational measures, forces and means.
The current state of the Tatar society
Subscription to Tatar newspapers, magazines falls every year (several copies in total Magnitogorsk). In libraries, the number of readers is significantly overstated. TNV the vast majority of Tatars are not watching. Tatar Internet enjoys almost no interest. The youth of the Tatar language practically does not know and does not want to know, many even 60-70 old Tatars do not know their native language. The stronghold of Tatar culture is the Tatar department of the House of Friendship of Peoples. The events held by the Tatar department are few, which strengthens the opinion that they are held for show. Public work with the population of the Tatar cultural autonomy does not conducted. Mostly, the same people go to all cultural events. Sabantuy degenerates into a city event with elements of Tatar culture. At concerts of Tatar pop artists there are S.R.O., an average of about 300 people, including Bashkirs are present. Mosques do not deal with Tatar issues. State, Tatarstan, VKT information (including the activities of Friendship Houses and the so-called public organizations) deliberately distorts the objective picture of the state of the Tatar population due to the fact that they are driving belts of state policy. Creating the illusion of well-being, raising tolerance above the instinct of self-preservation of the people, that is, above national self-consciousness, replacing love for the clan introduced into a state of artificial coma.
Conclusion: There is no Tatar society in the full sense of the word. There is a degrading Tatar population. The existing Tatar structures cannot (or do not want to?) consolidate the nation.
Conditions in which the Tatar population exists.
Country Development Trends
The government is increasingly tightening control over the data of citizens, increasing censorship and surveillance, expanding online propaganda and misinformation. Freedom of speech is decreasing at an alarming rate. The Tatar population is experiencing colossal political, linguistic, national-cultural and national educational pressure from the government of the Russian Federation. The proof can be a decrease in the number of national minorities and the disappearance of languages in the territory of the Russian Federation; let us recall the 2010 census, and the state of the Tatar nation itself shouts eloquently about this. The pressure on national minorities continues and increases. The president of the country gave the green color to the creation of a new social community – the Russian nation. The principle of state national policy is being introduced everywhere and creeping: one nation, one religion, one master.
The foundation of people’s development strategy
A necessary and sufficient condition for the development strategy of the Tatar people is their national identity. It is this condition that is carefully ignored, shamefully formulated as self-identification, not losing one’s face, etc. History is written by the winners, so history cannot be the locomotive of the Tatar strategy, the unifier of the Tatars. Knowledge of language, culture, traditions and customs does not determine nationality, it is a sign of education and enlightenment. Without national identity, language, culture, traditions and customs will gradually fade away. Without a national identity, the people have no future and cannot be by definition. The future is formed, grows out of the present as a result of the struggle. The development of the Tatar nation can take place in the presence of federalism, democracy, symbiosis of peoples according to the theory of L.N. Gumilev.
Organizational measures, forces and means
- To create national (coordination) councils (without forming a legal entity) in the places of compact residence of Tatars, in Tatarstan regional centers, inviting leaders of Tatar cultural, public and non-profit organizations (including religious, foundations, etc.) to participate in them , providing in the provisions equal rights of participants, rotation of chairman of the council, ideological and organizational unity of all councils.
- To develop and implement a form of a report on the activities of organizations that are members of national councils: the list of members of the organization, the plan of measures, their mass scale, financial report, etc.
- To develop and regularly conduct sociological surveys of the Tatar population on national and social topics.
- To develop a standard project for a modular Tatar community house for conducting social, cultural, educational, educational and sports activities, to provide premises for the prayer room.
- To establish a week in memory of “Khater”, within the framework of which we organize Festivals of Tatar patriotic song, with a final concert in Kazan, Koranic charity dinners, meetings with famous Tatars, etc.
- To begin a termless (before the change in the attitude of the authorities to the national needs of the Tatar people) action of ideological disobedience, taking as a basis the appeal by A. I. Solzhenitsyn “To live not by lie.”
- To develop a set of activities for the opening of private kindergartens, private educational institutions.
- With the goal of motivating language learning, offer Tatar entrepreneurs to accept and encourage employees who know Tatar language by bonuses in payroll, chas bonuses etc. In restaurants, cafes, canteens and other catering facilities they own, to provide discounts when ordering a menu in the Tatar language, this practice can be extended to other stores, warehouses, etc.
- To develop charitable activities: to provide social assistance to Tatars who have fallen into difficult life situations, to find relatives, compile genealogy, etc.
- To establish membership fees for community members to meet the national needs of the Tatar community.