April 5-6 at the Yelabuga Institute of KFU “VII Makhmutov’s Readings: Problem Education in the Modern World”.will be held
April 5-6 at the Yelabuga Institute of KFU will be held “VII Makhmutov’s Readings: Problem Education in the Modern World”. Scientists, young researchers, teachers and cultural figures are invited to participate in the forum.
The VII Makhmutov’s readings are devoted to the study of the state of problematic education in the modern world, the contribution of Mirza Ismayilovich Makhmutov, academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences and the Academy of Sciences of RT, his students and followers to the development of the theory and practice of problem-based learning. To participate in the work of scientific readings, scientists, young researchers, teachers and cultural figures are invited, whose sphere of scientific and practical interests is related to the topic of reading.
Areas of work:
– the potential of pedagogical science in modernizing education;
– the main trends in the development of education in the modern world;
– psychology of education;
– new paradigms in didactics;
– management of innovations in education;
– development of thinking: multidimensional, problematic, critical, creative, lateral;
– problematic education and modern educational technologies;
– problematic education in vocational education;
– Problematic education and development of gifted learners;
– pedagogical and technological approaches in distance education (E-learning).
The seventh Mahmutov’s readings continue the tradition of the development of the virtual museum-library of academician Mirza Ismailovich Makhmutov. In the library you can get acquainted with the works of the scientist, photographs that reflect his scientific and personal interests, video materials, bibliography and biography. We invite everyone who considers himself a student, colleague or follower of Academician MI Makhmutov, to send his works for their placement in a virtual library.
Within the framework of the VII Makhmutov Readings on April 6, a scientific and methodological seminar “Innovations and traditions in modern school education: theory and practice” is held.
Based on the results of the readings, it is planned to publish a collection of scientific articles with its subsequent registration in the scientific-scientific base of the RINC.