On Control- Auditing Commission of the Executive Committee of the World Congress of Tatars
- The present «Provision on control-auditing commission of the Congress» was developed and put into effect in accordance with the decision of the Constituent Congress of the International Union of Public Associations “World Congress of Tatars”.
- The control – auditing commission shall be elected at the congress, and is responsible before the congress.
Members of the control – auditing commission of the Congress shall not be members of other elected bodies of the Congress. The control -auditing commission is governed by the Charter of the Congress, the Congress decisions, present Provision and shall work closely with the elected bodies of the Congress.
The activities of the control -auditing commission of the Congress is organized in accordance with the “Provision on the Control – Auditing Commission of the Congress”.
- According to the Charter of the Congress, the control – auditing commission shall perform the following activities:
- Conduct monitoring over compliance of the Congress activities, its goals and objectives;
- Control performance of solutions by the Congress, the Board, the Bureau of the “World Congress of Tatars”;
- Monitor correctness and expediency of spending money, taking into account organization of its reports;
- Consider applications, complaints received by the control – auditing commission.
- The control-auditing commission shall have the power:
- When organizing and monitoring the implementation of the Charter of the Congress, the decisions of the conventions, Executive Committee, Bureau of the Congress, to attract activists;
- While holding audits of financial and economic activities of the Congress to create a team to perform this skilled work;
- Demand, and certain relevant officials are obliged to submit to all the necessary materials, accounting and other documents;
- Conduct unscheduled audits and inspections;
- Require calling of an Extraordinary convention of the Congress.
- The control – auditing commission of the Congress at least once in six months holds meetings. Meetings shall be considered valid if it is attended by more than half of the elected members. Decisions shall be taken by a simple majority vote.
By agreement with Ex.com. members shall hold joint meetings of the Executive Committee and the control – auditing commission.
The members of the control- auditing commission shall have the right to attend meetings of the Executive Committee Bureau and are entitled to a consultative vote.
- Chairman of the control -auditing commission shall be elected at the first meeting of the control – auditing commission, a decision shall be adopted by a simple a majority vote out of the elected members of convention of the Congress, Chairman of the control – auditing commission shall :
- Convene meetings of the control-auditing commission, makes proposals on their agenda and arrange for the preparation of relevant draft documents;
- Enter proposals to the control -auditing commission on holding, if necessary, joint meetings of the Executive Committee and the control-auditing commission;
- Submit for the approval by the control- auditing commission of personal-ended Working Group of the control- auditing commission on various aspects of the control- auditing commission;
- Responsible for general management of the work of the control-auditing commission;
- Participate in the meetings of the Board, the Bureau, has the right to an advisory vote;
- Sign decisions accepted by the control -auditing commission, et al. documents.
- Deputy chairman of the control-auditing commission shall be elected at the first meeting of the control-auditing commission on the proposal of Chairman of the control-auditing commission by a simple majority of the elected members.
Deputy chairman in the absence of Chairman of the control- audit commission shall performs his duties.
- The control- auditing Commission of the Congress maintained at the expense of the Congress, has a working place in the building of the WCT.
- Almayev Anver Ibragimovich
Members of the commission
- Iskanderov Anvar Rashidovich
- Levshevich Elvira Ansafovna
- Salakhov Wenzel Takievich
- Tahirov Kadiminur Minsalikhovich
- Tikhomirov Ravza Shamilevna