September 6, it is scheduled in Samara to open two plaques with matters related to the multinational history of the regional center.
Samara regional Tatar national-cultural autonomy (SRTNCA) of the third year of working to perpetuate the memorial sites of national history and Samara region. Such memorial sites have been identified to date, there are about two dozen.
In coordination with the Government of the Samara Region and the City of Samara plaques have been installed at the Palace of Sports CSC VVS building on the site which until the early 60-ies there was a mosque of the third parish in Samara, at the house on the street. Galaktionovska, 64 – in honor of Hero of the Soviet Union Rauf Kutuyev (1925 – 1944) and some others.
The project was a continuation of last year. Last year, November 27, a memorial plaque was unveiled in a village of Old Yermakovo, the Kamyshlinsky district, at the house where lived and worked a well-known throughout the country a master for production of the accordion-talyanka Gali Garyaev (1912 – 1976).
This year, after the completion of all legal procedures, which culminated in issuing the Decree by Head of Samara City District O.B. Fursov, September 6, in Samara it is scheduled simultaneously to open two plaques, the subjects of which also linked to the multinational history of the regional center. The first of these will be posted on the building facade on the street Bratya Korostylevy, 144 on which in the 20-ies Tatar-Bashkir Pedagogical College was located. This educational institution in a relatively short period of stay in Samara (from 1921 to 1929) prepared hundreds of experts, not only for the national education system, but also staff for the Party, Soviet, Komsomol and economic bodies so contributed to the success of the Cultural Revolution, having occurred then in USSR. In 1929, the Regional Committee of the party decided to transfer pedagogical college from Samara to the Kuznetsk then of the Penza district the Srednevolzhsky krai. Interesting fact: The school, renamed later in Teachers College and
having worked for several years in Ulyanovsk, returned back to the Kuibyshev region in 1942 – in the regional center of Kamyshli, and worked there until 1956, after which it was closed.
A second plaque will be unveiled at the house № 59 on the street Molodogvardiis’ka . The was until 1964 the main regional publishing house “Volga commune”. Until World War II, more precisely in the period 1928 -. 1938, this building produced national newspapers and magazines in Tatar, Chuvash, Mordvin-Erzya and Ukrainian languages.
Part of the editorial and creative teams were located directly at the publishing house, and the rest worked in other places, but for all, a printing base was here. Because at the publishing house on Cooperative Street (the old name of the street, and even pre-revolutionary – Sobornaya) the Srednevolzhskaya Department of State Publishing House was located with full technical equipment, linotype font languages of the peoples of the Volga region, trained staff of journalists, editors and technical staff. Besides newspapers and magazines, here books were produced in local languages.
Start of ceremonies at 14.00. The project is funded by the Republic of Tatarstan Government grants and subsidies of the Government of Samara region.
There are plans to install several memorials relating to the multinational history of the city of Samara. SRTNKA if preparing the relevant documents to the administration of the city Samara.
Shamil Galimov, executive director of the Samara regional Tatar national-cultural autonomy.