of the Commission on “Development of entrepreneurship and economic relations in the regions of Tatars residence”, under Executive Committee of the World Congress of Tatars
The Commission on “Development of entrepreneurship and economic relations in the regions of Tatars residence” under Executive Committee of the World Congress of Tatars (hereinafter – the Commission under of Executive Committee of the WCT) was formed by decision of the Executive Committee of the World Congress of Tatars as of December 16, 2007 as a permanent working body of the non-governmental international organization dedicated to ensuring implementation of the Congress decisions in the field of development of business and economic ties in regions of compact residence of the Tatars.
The main tasks of the commission are the following :
- Development of a comprehensive framework for implementing the promotion of socio-economic, ethnic and cultural progressing the Republic of Tatarstan;
- Mediation in resolving ethno-regional problems of the Tatars on the basis of compliance with the general democratic principles, international law and the laws of the Tatars living in the area of business development and economic relations between the Republic of Tatarstan and regions of compact living of Tatars;
- Working out and facilitating implementation of target programs in the field of socio-economic development of the Tatars living regions;
- Preparation and holding analytical, research and expert work, practical recommendations for government organizations, as well as draft laws and international treaties in the field of development of business and economic relations between the regions of the Republic of Tatarstan and regions of the Tatars living;
- Gathering and dissemination of objective information about the social and economic development of Tatarstan, preparation of radio and television programs on economic cooperation with the regions of the Tatars living, development of entrepreneurship in them.
The Commission of Executive Committee of the WCT operates in the following areas:
- Establishment of links with government, NGOs, business associations of regions involved in the development of business and economic relations;
- Compilation and preparation of information material for publication by the commission on development of entrepreneurship and economic relations of the Republic of Tatarstan with regions of Tatars living;
- Promotion of the Congress decisions in the field of economic cooperation and development of entrepreneurship among the Tatar population;
The Commission under the Executive Committee of the WCT shall hold practical work on the basis of plans and decisions taken at its meetings. It is allowed voting for members of the commission under the Executive Committee of the WCT on the draft decisions of the Commission decisions by polling, transmitting their proposals by telegraph, telex and facsimile.
The Commission under the Executive Committee of the WCT for solving the above mentioned tasks of present statute, shall create expert and working groups, if necessary, include new members from among the working groups of experts, representatives of the countries and regions of the Tatars living.
Current issues and preparation of the meeting of the Commission shall engage in the WCT Executive Committee Bureau consisting of the chairman and its deputies. Documents and letters to the Commission under the WCT Executive Committee shall sign chairman and his deputies on issues assigned to them.
The Commission shall conduct organizational, informational, analytical and other activities in conjunction with the WCT Executive Committee .
Financial and logistical support of the Commission is carried out by the Board of WCT in accordance with this Statute and the Charter of the World Tatar Congress Foundation.
This provision may be supplemented and amended by the Executive Committee of the WCT, in accordance with the decision of the World Congress of Tatars.
The Commission chairman
- Ganeev Eduard Anvarovich
- Urazaev Farit Yazkarovich
Members of the commission
- Kanyukaiev Fakhrutdin Badretdinovich
- Abdullin Rustam Shekurovich
- Akzhigitov Bakir Usmanovich
- Alimbaev Tamir Alimbaevich
- Aminov Anvar Sultanovich
- Ayupov Ferid Shakirovich
- Nasyrov Rinat Khamzievich
- Sanzyapov Resit Sheykhullovich
- Satarov Nurullah Garifullovich
- Minnakhmetov Zaudat Midekhatovich