On November 16, 2019, in Yoshkar-Ola, at the Republican Center of Tatar Culture, the festival of the ethnic expedition “Enzhe betrteklyare ezlәp” will be held.
The goals and objectives of the Festival:
- preservation, revival and popularization of authentic forms of Tatar folk traditions, rites, customs;
- identification and support of bearers of traditional culture;
- increasing the skill level of creative collectives teams and individual performers;
- integration of research and educational institutions, houses of cultures, clubs, private individuals in the study of national cultural values.
Organizers of the Festival:
- Ministry of Culture of the Republic of Tatarstan;
- PA “Regional National – Cultural Autonomy of the Tatars of the Republic of Mari El”;
- State Autonomous Institution of Culture of the Republic of Mari El;
- Republican Center of Tatar Culture.
Venue of the Festival:
Republic of Mari El, Yoshkar-Ola, st. Mira, d. 28, Republican Center of Tatar Culture.
Phone: (8362) 64-67-90