The competition was held in the building of the rural cultural center of the Kyshtovsky district.
In total, 5 girls from different districts of the region took part in the competition:
1. Sadretdinova Amalia (Kuibyshev);
2. Ilnara Galyautdinova (Belekhta village, Chanovsky district);
3. Gasanova Sania (Novosibirsk);
4. Mugutdinova Dilyara (Kuibyshev);
5. Khamidulina Aigul (Usmanka village, Kyshtovsky district).
The girls competed in 5 stages: culinary block; fashion show in national costume; local history competition; creative number, “grandma’s mysterious chest”.
The winner in the nomination “Tatar Kyzy – 2023” is Sania Hasanova from Novosibirsk.