The objectives of the competition are to identify and support gifted creative youth, to create conditions for their creative growth.
Performers from Russia, CIS countries and abroad are invited to participate in the competition.
The competition is held in the following categories:
- academic vocal;
- folk singing;
- pop singing;
- master and student.
In each nomination, participants are divided into the following age categories:
- Up to 6 years (I age group);
- 7 – 9 years old (II age group);
- 10 – 12 years old (III age group);
- 13-15 years old (IV age group);
- 16-18 years old (V age group);
- 19-23 years old (VI age group);
- from 24 years and older, mixed (VII age group);
All participants perform one piece each. The duration of each piece is no more than 4 minutes.