On August 16, 2022, in the polylingual complex “Adymnar – the path to knowledge and harmony” in Kazan, a republican forum of teachers and managers on the topic “Development of national education in the Republic of Tatarstan” will be held.
The forum will be attended by:
– directors of educational institutions with the Tatar language of instruction;
– heads of preschool educational organizations with a native language of instruction and education, educators for teaching Tatar;
– deputy directors of educational organizations;
– leaders of regional methodological associations of teachers of the native Tatar language and literature;
– teachers of the native Tatar language and literature of educational institutions of secondary vocational education.
Within the framework of the Forum, it is planned to discuss the issues of organizing education in the native language and teaching the Tatar language, creating a language environment, using digital educational resources to increase motivation to learn the language, culture, and traditions of one’s people.
In the first half of the day, exhibitions, master classes, methodological workshops will be organized for the participants, where the speakers are researchers from the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Tatarstan, the Institute for the Development of Education, Kazan Federal University, and experienced teachers.
At 13.00, a plenary session will be held with the participation of Marat Akhmetov, Deputy Chairman of the State Council of the Republic of Tatarstan, Chairman of the Commission under the President of the Republic of Tatarstan on the preservation and development of the Tatar language and native languages of peoples living in the Republic of Tatarstan.
An online broadcast of the forum will be available https://adymnar.ru/forum_rt